Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just a short one...

For those of you who know me, know that I like to hang from ceilings....literally. I have engaged in circus arts off and on since I was little. In the past couple of years, I have started to train more and perform. I believe it is the ultimate form of meditation. When you are 20, 30 feet up in the air, relying on nothing else but your own strength, the mind becomes free and focused. I am addicted!

The circus artist community is very small and what I have come to realize is that artists are very appreciative of each others' work. I thought for today's blog, I'd share some videos of amazing acts I have come across in my exploration of the wonderful world of circus arts.

Stephanie Gasparoli, aerial silks

Darkan, aerial straps

Meaghan Wegg, aerial hoop

Duo Iroshnikov, hand-to-hand

Enjoy!

1 comment: