Friday, February 18, 2011

Question

It's 10pm on a Friday night and I can't bring myself to continue working on my thesis...

Instead I started thinking about a new job I've recently taken on: I am writing for a fitness website and local newspaper! The first article will appear next week. Now, I have been tasked with finding more topics to write about. While I have several topics in mind, I thought I'd extend the question to the public: what would you want to know about health and fitness??? What is something you have always wanted to know about?

The question(s) can range from diet, to exercise, to general lifestyle....I'm hoping to hear back from one of you! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the writing jobs!!!

    hmmm.. we'll as far as fitness goes, I'm most interested in diet. But not about finding "the best diet" - more along the lines of finding the best diet for you, based on your natural tendencies, your lifestyle and body composition.

    Remember once we had a talk about being a carb person, or being a protein person...?

    I'm still trying to figure out what exactly it is my body needs. I feel like once I figure that out, my body will be happy and I'll never again have to step on a scale again =)

    ReplyDelete